Architecture Patterns with Python
Publication date ：2020.3
With Python The continued popularity of , Projects are getting bigger and bigger , More and more complex . many Python Developers are interested in advanced software design patterns , For example, hexagon / Pure architecture , Event driven architecture and Domain Driven Design （DDD） The prescribed strategic model . But turn these patterns into Python It's not always that simple .
Through this hands-on guide ,MADE.com Of Harry Percival and Bob Gregory Introduced the effective architecture design pattern , To help Python Developers manage the complexity of the application , And get the most value from its test suite .
Every model uses beauty , Customary Python A concrete example is given , Thus avoiding Java and C＃ The long grammar . Patterns include ：
- Dependency inversion and its connections to ports and adapters （ hexagon / Clean Architecture ）
- Domain Driven Design in entities 、 The difference between value objects and aggregations
- Persistent repository and unit of work patterns
- event 、 Command and message bus
- Order the separation of inquiry responsibilities （CQRS）
- Event driven architecture and reactive microservices
If you think this article can help you, please like it, forward it and pay attention to ,PDF Download the version in the comments section .**